Want a career that challenging and exciting?
Want to help people grow and do something with purpose?
Do you want to be part of an organization that will help you reach your full potential?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
Auto Centers Bonne Terre is looking for a full-time Customer Care Representative.
Auto Centers Bonne Terre is:
- Well-known for its charitable support throughout the region and has been in business for 16 years
- An exciting, vibrant, creative place to grow and excel
- Dedicated to maintaining a positive, success-minded culture that promotes exceptional work/life balance
Culture and Employee satisfaction is a primary focus here! Be part of a team that makes a difference.
Because we are a fast-growing company, we have many opportunities for growth and often promote from within.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join a growing, fun and market-leading advertising agency as a Customer Care Representative on our A-Team.
What is an A-Team Member?
- A-Team members make beginning the process of buying a nicer, newer® car easy and fun.
- A-Teamers help people make good decisions about their next vehicle and find the solutions they need.
- A-Teamers believe that everyone deserves to drive a nicer, newer® car and that nobody should have to drive a car they hate.
- A-Team members know that every introduction to Auto Centers Bonne Terre has the power to change somebody's life.
- An A-Teamer does not have to close a sale. They are only responsible for beginning a relationship and opening a dialogue in a positive way by offering free, helpful and desirable information.
Our Current A-Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation hourly + monthly bonus
- Five-day work week
- Additional spiffs and contests to earn rewards
- Monthly Employee Recognition
- Health benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will possess the following background, experience, skills and attributes:
- Experience in Phone Sales and/or Appointment Setting, Marketing, and/or Confidence to speak to new people on the phone
- The knowledge of how to overcome an objection and turn a NO into a YES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator
- Career oriented
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Ability to meet and exceed productivity and performance goals
- A passion for creating and building business relationships
- Prefer stable work history
- Strong work ethic, professional manner and positive attitude are extremely important
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are friendly and passionate about helping people, we want to hear from you!
Please respond to this posting with your resume and a brief introduction.